Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sleep...I wish.

Sometimes at night I have trouble sleeping. Usually its not even that anything is wrong, or I'm in pain or something, sometimes I just don't feel like sleeping. Sometimes, like tonight, I just have so much on my mind I can't get my brain to calm down enough to sleep. Lately I feel like nothing in my life is going the way I want it to. School sucks. If college is supposed to prepare me for the real world, how come it just makes me feel stupid most of the time. Granted I know there are things I can do to probably make it easier for me, but I still don't know what those things are. If anyone can tell me how to fix it, please share. I welcome your suggestions, no matter how stupid and wrong they are. I'm sick of studying for exams, feeling good about what I've studied, then doing terrible on the test. I'm sick of worrying about grades and keeping up with all the "smart kids". I'm sick of worrying about dental school, and that I may not be good enough. I'm sick of life. I'm sick of girls. Why do they have to be so frustrating? They don't know what they want, and when they do they don't tell you. Am I supposed to read your mind? Sorry, not possible sweetheart. Tell me what you want me to do! I'm sick of girls lying to me. Telling me one thing for this reason or that, then a week later changing their mind. I'm sick of trying to open up to people, then having them only pretend they care. Is it too much to ask to have someone to share my life with? It must be because every time I try, it doesn't work. I'm sick of trying to be a good person, and having it mean nothing to anyone but me. No more Mr. Nice-Guy world. You have brought this upon yourself.

2 comments:

Mr. Nielsen said...

Someone needs to relax.
I thought this might help.
http://cutiepicture.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/catduck.jpg

Brenda said...

Yes. You're supposed to read our minds. I thought every guy knew that. Hang in there. Like my Grandpa Preston used to say, "This too, shall pass." And look at the bright side, your former babysitter will be in town in 9 days. That's gotta perk you right up!